Two lane road on the way to Petoskey.
Our back door, yep that is about 3ft off the sides.
Shoveling a place for Dinah to pee...we got slammed that night.
Mathew got very good playing by himself.
And making messes by himself!
Us cuddling Super Bowl Sunday. Me with baby belly and Mathew with Lamby.
Sundays were the worst as I got up early, got ready which woke Mathew up early, drove all the way to church, have no one in nursery so Mathew would be with me the whole time, do singing time for Primary, head home and then possibly get a nap after the drive. Most Sundays Daddy would call just as we were laying down from getting home. I felt bad but did put my phone on mute a couple times so I could rest.
Again another month without John. More baby appointments and ultrasounds without Daddy present. I found I was gestationally diabetic with this baby. I started to take my blood sugar x4 a day, stopped drinking oj in the morning, and watched my carb in-take. How weird was this pregnancy! I was so hormonal and so messed up physically the whole time. I felt for the first time my body was against me, causing problems. I never had to worry about what I ate before and generally ate pretty healthy. I was really bothered by the whole thing and felt alone dealing with it all as John was away and offered sucky support. I began to question pregnancy and worried more and more about the birth and what could do wrong. Being so secluded from a major medical hospital really wayed on me. I look back now and realize I should have prayed more to help feel better but being so emotional with pregnancy really made things worse.
I was so excited when February rolled around and the boat pulled in for Charlie period. I wanted my hubby home!





No comments:
Post a Comment