Welcome to My Blogg:

covering school, marriage, and the rest of my life!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Family Time

So thanks to all those who helped for my pregnancy, birth, and after visits! Both of our families were SO good to us! My mom who came from Easter till a week after, Kristin who came the critical time while John was gone, my dad who was here those first days home, Amber/Debra awesome babysitters so we could go to the temple, John's mom so I could get my hair cut - get a filling at the dentist - AND an eye appointment. Such a wonderful help and blessing.
Speaking of blessing! Mathew's name and baby blessing was on Sunday June 10th. He was dressed in a white onesie and shorts with suspenders (which John wore), little white shoes, and long socks! He was so cute and, I guess, comfy because he slept through the whole thing! John did very well and we even got pictures with a recording from Ellen Patton.
Megan came too!


4 generations: great grandma, grandpa, dad, and little Bug
<3  FAMILY <3

Also, we went to our favorite place twice while John's family was there (yeah Burdicks!) and to Max Brenner's. We were trying to enjoy the last few places of Boston before we move...
all lined up - we took up the whole right side of Burdicks' seating!
Plus, John and I went on a real date as John's family watched Mat. We took Bonny for a ride, rode the green line to the Prudential center, and ate at the Top of the Hub. It was good but as we also ate prior - very filling!!  
Our seat at the Top of the Hub restaurant...
The view was amazing and it was SO nice to get out. I realized I would really miss Boston - my experiences there and the many life events that happened are going to be hard to top...I grew so much in that area!  Thanks Boston - thanks God!

No comments: