My little Bug turned ONE!
The room décor for our small family party.
We had a simple family party the day of his birthday. The boat pulled in the night before so John's leave was approved. We woke and a just had a fun day playing and partying. I decorated upstairs and downstairs so hopefully Mathew noticed. I think the theme came together well. There were cute choco cupcakes with green frosting that looked like grass and balloons with characters on them. I had so much fun planning that day.
We ate a good dinner. Played at the playground. Ate cake and cupcakes.
He ate a small heart shaped cake for his cake smash and barely touched his presents. Daddy opened most of them while I took pictures. We had a good time.
Park fun!
Checking out the decorations!
Yummy cake!
Family smash!
I still have a hard time believing a year has passed already. People say kids grow up fast so enjoy the younger years. I feel like I like to see him grow and I can't wait to really know my son. He is so sweet and such a happy baby! I am so blessed he is ours.
I will post more with John's family visit and Mathew's ice cream party.
No comments:
Post a Comment