Yeah Halloween!
I have totally gotten into the Holiday mood this year. We decorated the house with a spider in the window and caution tape on the door and posts. I have made pumpkin bread, butter, and pancakes!
We made costumes and bought the sweetest pumpkin suit for Mathew.... Oh and he won the 0 to 3yrs age group at the boat's Halloween party!! Oh just cause he is SO cute!! I will add pictures!
October has been a busy month - District Conference, John's leave, visiting the temple, and my birthday!
My birthday turned out ok... The day of John was recalled and the only person who called on the phone was Diana! It was a lonely night sitting with Bug. He returned the next day and a neighbor brought cake and people sang... Which made it all better. Oh and my Amazon gifts were sent to Medford! But again, It all turned out ok in the end!!!
John's leave has been fun too. He did get more done with the basement putting up shelves and organizing. Labeling boxes and putting stuff away. He was able to be home and enjoy time with the family. It is good when he is home! One night I caught him reading on the floor with Mathew under is left arm - Mathew was laying on his tummy listening away keeping his head up the entire time. So adorable!
District Conference was a fun weekend too in Traverse City. We stayed in a hotel, went to the mall and Target, and attended the adult and general sessions. The Presidency gave us a challenge to read the whole Book of Mormon by tue end of the year. They provided a reading schedule. So far John and I have been doing really good keeping up. I find it a lot of work BUT I know I will only benefit in the end AND things are easier when I read the scriptures daily.



No comments:
Post a Comment