Welcome to My Blogg:

covering school, marriage, and the rest of my life!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Instagram and Blogger mobile!!!

I am getting high-tech!! You can do so much with a smartphone! Apps in excess really and so many possibilities if you have the time and data plan! I am just glad we have wifi around the house as I am on this thing constantly! Taking pictures, videos (which won't let me download here), Facebook, Pinterest, Angry Birds, weather radar, my Gospel Library for church!, and so much more!! It amazing what technology can do! Oh and gps and google maps!! Love it!
But yes, this post is about my new way to Blog and edit pictures. I have been SO behind with Blogging in the past that having it on my phone will (hopefully) prevent that! No more year catchups!!
Oh and Instagram... I am loving what I can do with pictures now. This app can make anyone a photographer!! So much fun! The editing options are so much fun that I have been adding old pictures posted on Facebook and planning gifts after I get them printed!! The only thing is there is a separate app to print and another to make collages! One to another I guess!!
But here are just a few I edited with Instagram....

Enjoy!!!

No comments: