

so from the last post i chatted about a certain friend and our similar 'excruciating' experience. well since that day this friend has been alot more than just a 'friend'. anyway, to make this short and to not give away too much info over a blog, i am in a relationship. a full out, over the top - you are my boyfriend, i am your girlfriend relationship. how weird it is for me to say that, and how much my mom is going to freak out if she read this and i have yet to tell her. it's interesting though cause it's a new thing for me and i have been that totally independant women for so long... and to start something... anyway it's been great.
2 comments:
He's cute Jen! I like his smile. AND he looks very buff! I'll call you soon so I can get the details!
yeah he's buff - a skinny buff, but buff all the same... lol!
Post a Comment