Welcome to My Blogg:

covering school, marriage, and the rest of my life!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ethan's blessing day

John was leaving to return to ice breaking three weeks after Ethan was born. Ethan was 20 days old when he was blessed.  It was Branch Conference and we had to get special permission from the District Presidency to do it. It was the last Sunday for John to attend and I was directing the choir. 
Ethan wore the same outfit as Mathew. Mathew finally wore Debra's tie she made him with daddy's USCG clip.
The blessing was nice and talked about him honoring women. I really enjoyed that! 
I have a video of his blessing and John wrote it down as well. 
I took my nice camera to take pictures but the battery was not charged. We did not plan on staying long as I was tired and Ethan was still too young to be around tons of people. But stayed till there was enough charge on the battery only to realize I didn't bring the sd card... 
So yeah we only got cell phone pictures.





John's mom was there and she was excited to see her son bless yet another son. She is a good grandma. I do appreciate how excited she gets about the boys. 

Our latest family photo!

No comments: