Yeah, Diana got married!
I am so glad cause for awhile I never thought I would see the day. I have always wondered if she would have. I am glad she found Mike and I am glad she is happy. 
The weekend was quite eventful, quite fun, and alot of remembering old times. How exciting it was to have everything come together! I am excited for her and their life together. She is a really amazing person and deserves happiness.
I am greatful John came too. He was quite handy to have around and showed his love during the whole weekend. He danced on the dance floor. He socialized and asked if I needed anything. He massaged my poor feet after the plane flight... and we shared reading The Hunger Games together. He was wonderful! 
The whole time was wonderful - I love weddings, I love marriage...
No comments:
Post a Comment